Availability & Prices
What's included in the price?
The price of the hire of each cottage is all inclusive. There are no hidden extras. All hot water, central heating & electricity, logs, pillows, duvets, bedlinen (sheets and pillowcases), guest toiletries, thick hand/bath towels, towelling robes and tea towels are all included. There are many other extras provided with our compliments eg salt & pepper, aluminium foil, kitchen roll, toilet rolls etc. A home from home - all you need to bring is yourself and your clothes!
View the Availability & Price of each cottage in a choice of two ways :
1. See all 3 cottages alongside each other by month* :
This is useful if you know approximately when you want to visit but unsure which cottage to choose, so you want to compare cottage availability. Also ...
- You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar below.
- Click on the available 'Arrival Date' or 'Short Breaks' date for your chosen accommodation. This will then bring up the Online Booking Form.
*Only on larger screen resolutions.
January & February 2021 arrivals
The Yorkshire Dales, being in North Yorkshire, along with the rest of England is in lockdown until at least the next Government reviewon Monday 15 February. Hence, until then we are not able to welcome guests for holidays. We are only able to welcome certain guests, eg those travelling for work, main residence is unavailable, attending a funeral etc, in line with government guidelines. Please contact us before you make a reservation if you think you are permitted to stay during January & February 2021. The availability for the rest of 2021 (along with 2022 and 2023) is up to date as we are fully booked until the autumn.
2. A calendar view of each cottage for a specific year :
This is useful if you know which cottage you would like but want to see the full availability for a range of dates.
Guests also comment on how easy it is to read and understand.
- Do you have any queries? Call us on +44 (0) 1969 662766 or email: email@example.com
- Want to make a reservation? Either follow the steps above to book online or go to Reservations to choose your preferred method of reservation - for example, if you wish to book and pay by cheque / post. The choice is yours.