You’ve decided where to go and where to stay in the Yorkshire Dales … so what are you going to do when you get there? There is a proliferation of brochures and information to tempt you … so much to see & do.
Andrew and Diane of Cottage in the Dales hand pick some of their personal recommendations for you to make the most of your stay in the Yorkshire Dales through a series of recommendations of where to go, what to see and what to do - whatever your interests.
Whatever your interests - be it as a participant or a spectator, we have recommendations for all - for children of all ages, couples and families. Whatever the weather, we provide the warmer, colder and wet options!
Here’s a taster including some which are ‘Distinctly Dales’ experiences :
- 100 ‘rain-can’t ruin’ things to do when it rains in the Dales!
- Yorkshire Dales Guide to Health and Happiness - a great read
- Private tuition lesson at clay pigeon shooting
- Personal ‘Wild Dales’ photography workshop
- Our favourite strolls, walks and hikes in the National Park
- Brewery tour, beer sampling & lunch at the famous Black Sheep Brewery
- Personal pub & restaurant recommendations
- Something different - A real adventure day out with a tour around the Dales with Yorkshire Trike Tours
- Cheese tasting of over 20 varieties of the real Wensleydale Cheese
- A pamper session and/or a personalised meal cooked & served in your own cottage
So many super choices, you will have to plan a return visit!